.

.

Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Storms and Rugs

Hi All, hope you've all had a lovely weekend :) 
The sun has shone today for the first time in weeks and it was lovely to get outside for awhile, even if it was just to mend fence panels after Fri/sat storms.
The rest of the of the day was spent finishing my cats rug :) 
















To Finish it off I sewed Rug Binding to the edge and stitched it at the back to secure it, now it's ready for my cat to lay on :) it's lovely and warm and fluffy :)









cats latch hook rug
cats latch hook rug

2 comments:

  1. Hi dearest Summer , sorry to hear the storms took out your fencing ..there will have been many others engaged in the same activities me thinks over the weekend .My how that wind blew and the rain my goodness its been Ark making weather for sure :)))) ...The Bruiser cats rug looks just absolutely scrumptious , so thick piled and fluffy ..it's surely going to be a favorite with the big fella ..he's one lucky guy to have such a creative and beautiful hearted mum :)))) enchanting just so wonderfully enchanting , thank YOU dear Summer for allowing us to share in the creation of this heart warming creation , as always dearest Summer I send to you my most sincere respects , yours as always Ban :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks perfct! This kind of preject must be difficult to do :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts