.

.

Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Doing a happy dance

I'm doing a happy dance as my winter cat is finally done



woo hoo LOL at last after 6 months of stitching its done :) so much for my rotation plan haha the plan was to do a week of all my ongoing projects but once I started winter cat again I had to keep going till I finished it as it was so close to the end :)




 YAY
now I have to take it to the framers along with  summer cat
to get them both framed and can hang proudly on the wall :)

Happy weekend to all
and
Happy stitching :)



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Summer...how beautiful these both are!!! With your talented fingers and magical stitches you have created beautiful wall hangings~~~

    Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dearest Summer ..and a BIG , BIG WOOOOOOW ..on the completed Winter cat, you have been a busy lady :)))) . I so love this piece the richness of the green leafage and bright light reflective red berries , contrasting against the striking white of the cat and those BIG beautiful feline eyes , that race out to greet you A wonderful creation dear Summer , just so wonderful , and well loved by self in all that its composition extends to self and no doubt all viewers ..I so thank you for sharing your creativity :)))) ...as for rotation plans dearest Summer I quote Robbie Burns ''The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley ''...( "the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray" ) :)))))) ...but then rotation plans were not created for one who runs bare foot across the prairie chasing the wind , in amass effervescent energies...one cannot corral the wind dear lady hahahahahaha ... thank YOU dear Summer for sharing your creative art , and as always remain yours sincerely Ban :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful :)
    I am a cat lover and would love this.
    Enjoy it.

    Margie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts