.

.

Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

What to do...

Hi all :) here are 2 beautiful cross stitch pictures that are on my wish list to do..I will be doing after I finish my cat series collection, BOTH are very beautiful and being a great animal and nature lover I'm swaying to doing the Spirit Glen first...but on the other hand English Rose is Soooo beautiful with its bright red vibrant colours... decisions, decisions hahaha..what to do..what do YOU think :)





Spirit Glen





English Rose

 happy stitching :)

 

 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Summer

    They are both beautiful but I love Spirit Glen (:
    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That I know you as I do dear Summer , in that your love of all life be sacred , I know there will be a huge draw to Spirit Glen... but in knowing you as I do , I know your draw to English Rose will be equally compelling ...NOT that its my choice ...but given the choice you know which mine would be hahahahaha ,respects MacTire ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Spirit Glen the English Rose is to bright for me, but at the end of the day it is your choice.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI DEAR SUMMER , CHOICE IS VERY MUCH A MATTER OF TASTE , FOR SOME THE BRIGHT HOT COLOURS OF SUMMER CALL , TO OTHERS THE SOFTER PASTEL , OR THE COOLER WINTER BLUES AND WHITES ..AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE CHOICE OF SUBJECT AND COLOURS CONTAINED WITHIN BRING PLEASURE TO THE CREATORS EYE , AND THAT THEIR EYE BY FULFILLED WITH PLEASURE ON EACH PASSING GAZE APON THIER WORK ..I AM LOVER OF ALL THE SEASONS COLOURS , BUT THE FIERY REDS , ORANGES AND YELLOWS , HAVE ALWAYS HELD A PLACE IN MY HEART ..I AM SURE YOU WILL CHOOSE THAT PIECE THAT CALLS TO YOUR HEART THE GREATER DEAR LADY ..FOR BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL , AND BOTH WILL BE COMPLETED ..THIS I KNOW OF YOU ..MY RESPECTS AS ALWAYS DEAR SUMMER , MacTire :)))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts