.

.

Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

A Start on the baby blanket

Hi Everyone in blogland :) I've made a start on the baby afghan blanket and love the little woodland babies :) The owl is the first to do so have got started on that one.



I'm using the new plastic clip frame for the first time that I bought and I have to say it took me a few days to get used to it but now I have and am enjoying using it and I like the way it doesn't leave any marks on the fabric when you take it off.
another update on this little baby next week :)
happy stitching :)







happy stitching :)

4 comments:

  1. The blanket is going to be beautiful.
    Happy Stitching

    Margie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aughhhhh dear Summer this is one truly beautiful and enchantingly divine creation you have made start apon..one see's the finished blanket to be a real heart toucher ..and so beautifully created of your own beautiful heart .....does on envision the patter of little feet one asks :))))))) as always dear Summer my respects to you , yours Mac Tire :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, Summer!!! I love owls!!!

    Hugs My Friend,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't the q-snaps awesome? I have them in every size!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts