.

.

Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

English Rose



Hi Everyone :) I was looking at my English Rose chart and there are 16 pages!!




OMG! 16 pages to this project




and here is what EACH page looks like




So I think English Rose is going to be a long project, what I plan to do is take breaks from it every so often and do some smaller and faster projects like these,





Tailwaggers only take a couple of weeks and are fun to do and I also have




popcorn from one of my magazines to do and also


this cute fat cat :) I cant even remember where this came from but was probably a freebee from one of my magazines. 



So just to let you know, English Rose will be an ongoing project ;)

 happy stitching :)




3 comments:

  1. Lovely projects on your list, I'll look forward to seeing them grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smart move, Summer...I've been there, done that, myself :) The smaller projects will keep you sane and keep you stitching, my friend, and they are adorable!!!

    Warm Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sixteen pages , are you sure thats not the central heating manual you have there dear lady hahahaha ..alas everything worth having in this world is worth working for , and it looks like your going to have your work cut out in English Rose's stunningly beautiful creation ..but I am so sure it WILL look breathtaking when complete ..I love the smaller creations dear Summer there beauty lies within there cute and lovable appearance ..and serve as a well earned break from the creating of yet another masterpiece , that will require your total concentration ..happy Monday dear Lady have a fantastic week , my respects Mac Tire :))))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts